While Pyco Group has endeavoured to ensure that all information provided on this Website is complete, accurate or up to date, the Content and this Website are provided "as is" and "as available" and Pyco Group takes no responsibility for any error or omission relating to this information.
The existence of inaccurate, incomplete or superseded material in this Website will not cause Pyco Group to be in breach of the terms of the licence.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Pyco Group :
- disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement; and
- will not be liable for any cost, loss or damage suffered by you through your use of the Website or Pyco Group’s failure to provide access to the Website or any Third Party Websites or any information updates.
The Content may contain general information about Pyco Group’s products and services. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the Content does not:
- constitute an offer or inducement to enter into a legally binding contract;
- form part of the terms and conditions for Pyco Group’s products and services;
- purport to provide you with personal financial or investment advice of any kind; or
- take account of your particular financial position or requirements.
Your use of this Website including all Content, data or software distributed by, downloaded or accessed from or through this Website is at your own risk. Before taking or refraining from any action in reliance on the Content or this Website, you must make and rely on your own enquiries in relation to, and in evaluation of, the Content including any information, predictions, opinions and statements contained in this Website.