Your privacy is important to us. The following statement outlines Pyco Group’s policy on how we collect and manage personal information. Pyco Group is committed to adhering to the Privacy Act 1988, (Cth) and related Australian privacy principles.
Types of information we collect
The type of personal information we may collect and hold includes (but is not limited to) names, address, date of birth, age, contact details like phone numbers and email addresses, as well as electronic information from your use of our website.
How your information is collected
We obtain the above information via our face to face, phone, or web based interactions we have with you. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated below only.
Cookies are used on our website and third party software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page.
Why do we collect such personal information?
- We collect non-personal and personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide products and services that have been requested;
- To provide ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
- To enhance our products and services;
- To communicate with visitors and customers;
- To be able to contact and market to our visitors and customers with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
How do we store our site visitors data?
The Pyco Group website is hosted on private servers. These servers provide us with the online platform that allows us to present our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through our developer’s data storage and databases. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
How do you communicate with your site visitors?
We may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
How to contact us
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at email@example.com or send us mail to: PO Box 1101, Manly, NSW 1655.